- Clean air and water for all.
- Sustainable and diverse ecosystems.
- A quiet, safe and peaceful rural environment.
- A local community built on environmentally and socially responsible practices.
- Opportunities for healthy and safe indoor and outdoor recreation.
- Valley planning and development that protects scenic, biotic and recreational values.
- Protection of important ecological values and processes for future generations.
- Important terrestrial and aquatic habitats and populations protected.
- Monitoring and contributing to local planning, zoning and approvals processes.
- Advocating for environmental protection and quality of life to all levels of government, industry and institutions.
- Providing information and education to the public on all aspects of environmental quality in Lavington.
- Liaising with other Lavington community groups and other environmental organizations in B.C. to promote mutual interests.
- Seeking funding for, and delivering program activities in support of the society’s mission.
- Participating in research in support of the society’s mission.
- Taking legal action in support of environmental protection, when necessary and where appropriately funded.
- Geoffrey Nielsen, President
- Thomas Coape-Arnold, Vice President
- Dian Wirth, Secretary
- Stephanie Hoffman, Director
- Donald Lindley, Director
- Sheila Sacht, Treasurer
- Norbert Maertens, Director